This course includes a wide range of topics including Selenium WebDriver: Basics and Advanced, Python Programming Concepts, Unittest And Pytest Frameworks, Automation Framework Design (Page Objects, Data Driven, Reading CSV Files), Logging Infrastructure, Cross-Browser Testing, and Interview Preparation. All the materials needed are included plus all the code files.
What You Will Learn?
At the end of this course, students will…
- have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT structured AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS
- be able to lead any Selenium Automation Project on your own
- have required skills to automate any web application
- And more!
Students achieve two targets with one single course:
- Complete Python Programming Language
- Selenium WebDriver Automation
Why Python Programming Language?
Python Programming Language is the fastest growing programming language within the fields of development and testing. The QA industry is rapidly progressing to move to Python Programming Language for all automation needs because of the flexibility it offers.
What Makes This Course the Best!
Because we assume that students have no experience in automation/coding, we start every topic from scratch. We start from beginners level and go all the way through to Advanced. This single course will give students everything they need to know about Web UI Automation.
Additionally, we take all our examples from testing real-time hosted web applications to help students understand how different components can be automated, which will give students an idea of industry level frameworks and give you confidence. No prior coding or automation experience needed, this course covers all the necessary topics.
Get more than 25 hours of unique content with real example code files provided to refer and learn from. plus, get awesome Support, on demand desktop session on Screenhero and Skype.
Join the group of more than 25,000 students learning from us in different courses with positive feedback.
- Are you looking to step into automation industry with the latest technologies in market?
- Are you keen to learn GUI automation using Selenium WebDriver With Python Programming Language and other latest framework technologies?
- Interested in learning how Selenium WebDriver is used in projects?
Please take a look at the complete curriculum to get an idea of topics covered in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Assurance professionals and Manual testers looking to start career on test automation
- Quality Assurance Automation professionals to intensify their current test automation skill sets
- Fresh Graduates who want to make a dream career in software engineering
- Quality Assurance Team leads and Managers
- Windows/MAC computer
- Browsers (Firefox or Chrome)
- NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Python Programming Language concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course.
There are a huge amount of different topics you will study in this course. If you would like to see a more detailed description of what is included in each section, click this link, and then scroll down to the “Curriculum” tab. Or click the button below.
- Setup And Configuration
- Understanding Variables And Data Type
- Advanced Data Types
- Comparison And Boolean Operators
- Program Control Flow
- Exception Handling
- File Handling
- Setup And Installation
- Selenium WebDriver. Running Tests On Various Browsers
- Selenium WebDriver. Finding Elements
- CSS Selectors. Advanced Locators
- Xpath. Advanced Locators
- Selenium WebDriver. Working With Web Elements
- Practice Exercise
- Selenium WebDriver. Useful Methods And Properties
- Selenium WebDriver. Wait Types
- Selenium WebDriver. Advanced
- Switch To Window And Frames
- Actions Class
- Logging Infrastructure
- Automation Framework. Part 1
- Automation Framework. Part 2
- Automation Framework. Part 3
- Automation Framework. Practice Exercise
- Data Driven Testing
- Running Complete Test Suite
Check out the full curriculum by clicking the button below.
And don’t forget that there are free courses on this website as well. You can click on this link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can see them all.
Finally, don’t forget to leave a comment if you like what you’ve read, and if you take the course, please come back and tell us what you think about it.