Nmap is the Internet’s most popular network scanner with advanced features, which most people don’t even know exist! In this complete course, you will discover, while learning Nmap, the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery.
Nmap, which all techies should know inside and out, is an indispensable tool. It is used by:
- all good ethical hackers
- penetration testers
- systems administrators.
In fact, it is used by anyone who wants to discover more about the security of networks and its hosts.
You cannot be a good ethical hacker or systems administrator without being an expert in Nmap. Although you end up as an expert, do not worry. The course is split into easy-to-follow structured steps, whilst covering all major platforms that Nmap can be used on including:
If you are, technically-minded, while also having with an interest in ethical hacking and network security, you are the ideal student for this course.
What You Will Learn:
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration, and network security.
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network.
- You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking. We look at many scripts including those used for brute forcing passwords in email and databases, cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection (SQLi) discovery and other cool Nmap scripts.
- Learn Firewall and Intrusion detection evasion, Nmap output (convert, merge and compare) results, Zenmap (Nmap GUI) and how criminal black hat hackers use Nmap.
- Scan to determine firewall rules while avoiding intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- You will understand how Nmap is used in combination with criminal hacking infrastructures (command and control) servers.
- Importantly, we cover both the command line version of Nmap, and the GUI version of Nmap called Zenmap.
- You will explore Nmap Installation, Hacking Labs, Network and port scanner basics, Target selection, Port states, Host discovery, Scan techniques, and Port selection.
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and optimizing Timing and performance.
Plus, some great extra bonuses are included, like useful bash scripts to use with Nmap and an amazing cheat sheet to easily remember complex commands.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in network security and ethical hacking.
- Techies, ethical hackers, penetration testers, and systems administrators.
- Those wanting to become ethical hackers, penetration testers, and systems administrators.
- Cheat Sheet
- Installing Nmap and Cloud Labs
- Basics, Target Specification & Port States of Nmap
- Discovery and Ping Scanning
- Scan Techniques
- Port Specification, Service, Version & OS Detection
- Scripting Engine (NSE)
- Performance, Firewall and IDS Evasion
- Output and Extras
- How Criminal Black Hats Use Nmap with Hacking Infrastructures
- Wrap up
- Preview Lectures
If you’d like to sign up for this course, “The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course – Network Security”, just click the image below. It has 4.3 stars with 27 ratings out of 736 students enrolled.
And don’t forget that there are free courses on this website as well. You can click on this link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can see them all.
Finally, don’t forget to leave a comment if you like what you’ve read, and if you take the course, please come back and tell us what you think about it.